Best eBook Deals & Download PDF SPSS Version 15.0 for Windows: Analysis Without Anguish
This latest edition of SPSS: Analysis Without Anguish is based on Version 15.0 of SPSS for Windows. SPSS is a sophisticated piece of software used by social scientists and related professionals for statistical analysis.
Always popular in previous editions, the text continues to address the needs of all users of SPSS software. It serves as a practical introduction to new users and also allows those wishing to undertake more advanced analysis to work their way systematically through each stage.
Extensive use of screen displays and a range of step-by-step working and practice examples remain as features of the workbook.
SPSS: Analysis without Anguish Version 15.0 is suitable across a number of disciplines, including business, health, social sciences, environmental science and geography. It can also be value packed with other Wiley textbooks in subjects such as statistics, market research and research methods to save students money.
- New range of working and practice examples
- Updated screen displays to reflect output from SPSS version 15.0 for Windows
- Suitable for use with version 15.0 of SPSS for Windows
- Optional bundling of SPSS student software with a 24-month licence
- Suitable across disciplines and for varying levels of expertise
- Spiral bound for ease of use at the computer
- Includes an index at the back of the book
- Data files available on accompanying text website
- Adopting lecturers have access to a CD containing all of the text screen dump images for lecture presentation
- Changes to existing exercises within Chapter 22 Introduction and research questions with links to research questions and datasets that can be used with the Student version of the software
- New chapter 23 Practising analytical techniques includes additional short homework exercises and longer research questions with new, smaller data sets that are tailored for use with Student version of the software. These new exercises can be used by students for personal practice and study, or set by lecturers as take-home assignments.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr Sheridan Coakes is the Director of Coakes Consulting, a specialist research consultancy established to undertake social research in an applied context. Sheridan has a PhD in the area of Community Psychology and has worked extensively with urban and rural communities across Australia. She has published and presented papers on social impact assessment and public involvement in a variety of different forums.
SPSS Version 15.0 for Windows: Analysis Without Anguish
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.