Best eBook Deals & Download PDF The Fruit of the Spirit
The Fruit of the Spirit Chart is a wonderful explanation of the nine Fruit of the Spirit mentioned in the Bible. This full-color Bible Study on The Fruit of the Spirit includes a chart that helps Christians understand the nine fruit of the Spirit. These 9 traits are developed over a lifetime with the help of the Holy Spirit.
The 9 Fruit of the Spirit and their Definitions
- Love - Seeks the highest good of others
- Joy - Gladness not based on circumstances
- Peace - Contentment, unity between people
- Patience - Slow to speak and slow to anger
- Kindness - Merciful, sweet, and tender
- Goodness - Generous and open hearted
- Faithfulness - Dependable, loyal, and full of trustworthiness
- Gentleness - Humble, calm, non-threatening
- Self-control - Behaving well
The Fruit of the Spirit Chart Includes
- Definition of each trait of the Fruit of the Spirit
- Biblical examples of the trait in action
- How Jesus is our example in showing this trait
- The Greek word and how to pronounce it.
- Comparison of the Good Fruit (Galatians 5) vs. the Bad Fruit (listed in Galatians 5:19-21 and Colossians 3:5-9)
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22, 23, The Holy Bible
The Fruit of the Spirit is an excellent topic for personal use or as a Bible study tool for small group Bible studies and Sunday school classes.
12 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 33 inches long
The Importance of Bearing Fruit in the Life of the Christian
Scripture in both the Old and New Testaments refers to bearing fruit. For believers today, the fruit of the Spirit represents the outward or visible growth believers experience in Christ through the Holy Spirit. That's why this teaching is so important. The Fruit of the Spirit pamphlet is an excellent tool for teaching students of all ages how the Spirit works in and through believers to achieve true change in behaviors and actions. It also makes an outstanding devotional or reference guide.
The Fruit of the Spirit Chart Is an Excellent Supplemental Resource for these Bestselling Christian Titles
- Beth Moore, Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit Of The Spirit
- Bill Hybels, Fruit of the Spirit
- Stuart Briscoe, The Fruit of the Spirit: Cultivating Christlike Character.
The Fruit of the Spirit
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.