Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Global Tectonics
Warmly praised in its first edition, particularly for its careful balance between geology and geophysics, Global Tectonics is an even better textbook in its second edition.
Responding to reviews, comments from instructors and developments in the subject, the authors have significantly extended the book's breadth and restructured some sections. Expanded sections include those on the formation of oceanic crust, the variety of passive continental margins and the nature of convection in the mantle, and a new chapter draws together the material on continental rifts and sedimentary basins.
- Written by very eminent authors. Fred Vine was one of the pioneers of plate tectonic theory.
- Careful balance between geology and geophysics.
- New section of full colour plates.
- Addition of a new chapter drawing together the coverage of continental rifts and sedimentary basins.
- Expanded coverage, particularly of deep seismic reflection, hot spots and petrogenesis.
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.